Monday, May 10, 2010

Ouch!

Today Kaidance had her 6 month doctor's visit. She received 3 shots in her legs! I always hate that! But she did well.
After that I took her and had her ears pierced. Eric is mad at me and will probably hold it against me for the rest of my life. He won't give it up. He keeps telling everyone how I hurt her.
Silly Dad, She looks so cute. Hopefully he will become more accustomed to the new pretty jewelry!
I will post pictures later and her 6 months stats!
Oh, and she is doing really well since her shots and ears. Not many tears at all! ;)

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

She is tuff like her mommy! I bet Eric will think they are so cute! I miss her so much and you guys to! We love you!

Tina said...

i did ava's when she was 6 months (right after her doc appt also). she did fine. she fussed more with her shots. eric will be fine with it. cade was out of town when ava got hers done and he forgave me before he even got home. can't wait to see her!