Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Carnival





My mom's church had a Halloween Carnival last Tuesday. My mom asked if I wanted to bring Kaidance and we were so excited. I had ordered her costume the first week in October, so I was sure it was going to be here. (I even called the place three times!) The funny story is that it didn't come, though they guaranteed me on the phone it would be here that day. Thus, I didn't go buy a cheap costume. I contemplated taking her, because I didn't have a costume, but she said she wanted to go.

I ran up to her room, looked around and made her into a ballet princess. Silly stuff I had in her room! I guess that had to work.

Little side note, I ended up getting her costume the next day!

The Carnival was great. Kaidance ran around jumping and squealing. She thought is was the best thing ever. She ate cookies, threw rings, did a cake walk, colored, got her face painted and used stickers.

What a blast! Kylie and Shakobe came too! I know my mom was so excited to have all three grand kids there!

Thanks mom for the invite! You made My angel's day!

No comments: