Sunday, October 9, 2011

Silly Girl

As you can see, she is jumping here!

"Come find me"



Kaidance is so funny! She comes up with the funniest things and she just laughs at herself. I love that she has such an attitude! She is my spunky girl! Here in the pictures she pulled her pajama shirt up over her head and was just peaking out through the hole. She thought she was funny and we were laughing at her, so she thought it was the best trick ever!


In case anyone doesn't know, we call her Rooie or Roo. This is because she jumps all the time. She has done this since she was just a little baby. She has had the nick-name since she was about 3 or 4 months old.


Her nick-name was shining at gymnastics on Friday. She started Gymnastics this week at Highpoint Gymnastics. She was so upset at first when she saw the children because she thought we were going to leave her.(like daycare) After she realized we weren't leaving her, she had a blast. She keeps telling us she wants to go back. I just love my little gymnast. She the youngest in her class but she can do all the jumps and stuff just as well if not better than the other kids! She is too funny! Wish I had pictures of gymnastics, I will take some this week!

1 comment:

Jena and Gregg said...

What a funny little girl. I love that she takes her new friend around the house with her and feeds her that is so cute.