Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas EVE!



All the kids opening presents.




The cutest girls on the plant in their Christmas Dora Jammies from Grandma and Grandpa.


Ashie and Angel Girl


The girls in their Jammies.


We had a Christmas Eve party at our house. We had all of my family and all of Eric's family come. It was a blast. I love having family over! It is great when we can all get together and have a good time. We planned to have lunch at our house because I was supposed to work at the hospital at one in the afternoon. I ended up getting put on call and it was a wonderful day.


That evening Kaidance and I went to my Grandma Hancey's for their annual party. It was so much fun. The kids had an amazing time. They planned for Santa to come and bring each kid presents. I LOVE my family! So amazing!

Later that night we went to my parents home. They gave Kaidance and Kylie matching pajamas. They gave Shakobe jammies too, but I think his parents were happy they weren't they same as Kaidance and Kylies:).

What a wonderful Christmas eve, 2011!

No comments: