Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Cool Shades on Thanksgiving!


Gregg and Jena's amazing Dinner

Baby Shakobe and I.


The amazing hosts! Gregg, Jena and Shakobe!


This year we were able to spend some time with both sides of the family for Thanksgiving! Jena and Gregg hosted an amazing Thanksgiving party! They spent so much time and effort into everything! It was by far the BEST Thanksgiving!


We made crafts and ate lots of food! Kaidance loves playing with her cousins and being the life of the party!

We were able to go the Marcy and Val's for a few hours too! What a great way to spend a thankful day!


I am so thankful for my family and extended family! I am blessed to have such amazing parents and in-laws. Our parents were raised by wonderful parents! Kaidance is lucky to have such amazing grandparents and family who love her. I am so thankful for my husband for giving me my beautiful daughter! I am also thankful for my life, I am blessed in every way. I don't know if I deserve all the love and support I have but I couldn't be more grateful. I am also grateful for my profession and what it offers.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: