Thursday, December 29, 2011

My girl!

Eating cupcake batter from Grandma!

The Ginger bread man needed a time out!



My angel is so silly! She repeats anything we say! She says "Goodness Mom". It is so silly! She has been sick for about 2 weeks but has been such a trooper. We finally took her to see the BEST DOCTOR in Logan! (Dr Visick). He told us she had a sinus infection! (I know, I am MOTHER and nurse of the year)! I kept thinking she was going to get better, and she wouldn't.


Today she tried to hit Mylie over and over again. I finally made her stand in the corner and she came out saying, "Mom, I sorry". "We don't hit." It was the cutest thing ever! Later I found she had put the Christmas ginger bread man in the corner for time out. It was so funny I had to take a picture. "She tells him, we don't hit, tell me when you are sorry!"

I just LOVE her personality and her spunk!

She also loves to play "soccer" She calls any ball soccer ball. It makes me giggle.

She also has been so good at saying please and thank you.

I can't believe how big my little angel is getting!

No comments: