Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Kaidance



Kaidance Turned 2 on November 2nd 2011.

We celebrated by having a pink and lavender cupcake themed party! It was a blast. Cousins and family were there to share our day. We had homemade soup and then cupcakes and ice cream!


Daddy bought Kaidance some new diamond earrings! She then lost one the next day! (don't worry we found it, but she hasn't been wearing them since) ;)


Kaidance got a lot of good stuff from everyone! Thanks for every one's support and love on this special day!


I can't believe my Angel is 2. It seems like just yesterday I went into labor and found out we had a new little girl addition to our family! I can remember delivery like it was yesterday!


This was the best day of my life, and I can't imagine my life without her! I never thought I could love someone so much!


Kaidance you have brought so much joy and love into my life! I have been truly blessed to be able to call you my daughter! I promise to do my best to be the mother you deserve! I love you with my entire being!

No comments: