Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom and Ashlee.

The birthday girls Today, riding the saddle at Texas Roadhouse.
The whole family with Ahs in the front and my mom right behind her.

ASh and my mom on the top row on both sides.


My cute mom and Dad!



Happy Birthday to my Beautiful and amazing mother and sister! I love them both more than I can even begin to explain.


Mom, it was truly a blessing to have Ashlee on your birthday. She has been the best thing our family could have ever asked for. She really completes our family. I know she is the youngest, but I honestly believe she is the rock to our family. She brings us all closer together. We all share a love, but she has the most love to give. She is the baby of the family, but she is the biggest example to our family. I can never thank you enough for adding her to our family. I truly believe she was sent from Heaven to enable our family to become the strongest possible. I love you Ash.


I couldn't ask for a better mother. You are everything a mother is supposed to be and more. You are always looking to help others and make everyone else happy. I hope to someday be half the mother you are to me, to Kaidance. You have taught me so much. You work hard and lead by example. I know I can always look to you for whatever I need.


One of my fondest memories of you when I was a child was how you would always be there when we needed you. You worked all day babysitting and then would go to work all night. I do not know how you did it. I know now, that you did it for the best interest of us, and for that I can never repay you. Another thing I remember was how you always would help me study or do projects. No matter how late it was or what time you had to be up in the morning, you would help me study or do my projects so that I would do well.


Really, thanks for everything.


We love you both so much. Happy Birthday to our Favorite girls!!!!!!


Love you so much!!!!

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

NAT that was so cute I feel the same!! I love our family so much!

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

sweet post. you guys are a awesome family! i cant help but think of all the soccer days seeing that picture of your mom and dad. good times. :)