Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Miss Independent!

Kaidance "reading" her book.
Cute Hair Playing with Grandma and Grandpa.



Love the Hair.
She LOVES green beans.





Lately Kaidance will not let us help her with anything. She wants to do everything for herself. It sure makes feeding time difficult. She also HATES milk. I also do not like milk, but I am trying to get her to like it. My mom suggested the Gossner's flavored milk and it has been working but only if she can drink it from the straw. If I put it in her sippy cup, she will just spit it out. She also has been off the bottle for about a month now. She had a really easy time with that. Now is the hard part, the BINKI. I am a big wimp when it comes to this, but I know we are going to have to do it.
Anyway, her hair is getting so long, thus we have been attempting new hair styles. I must say that she looks adorable.
For the most part Kaidance is such a happy little girl! She loves to play and she LOVES other kids.

No comments: