Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The life of Kaidance!

Making a MESS at lunch time.
This used to be my favorite place to play when I was little.

Tubby time is her favorite!


This picture makes me laugh all day long.



Getting ready for bed, but having to watch a little Baby Einstein first.




My little snuggler.





Beautiful.


Kaidance is so funny! She does the silliest things. She keeps me entertained. I have never wanted to be a stay at home mom, but Kaidance is sure changing my mind.
We are keeping busy and trying to keep up with life.

Kaidance has been going to story time every Tuesday. She loves it. She is a little dancer and she loves all the kids.





















2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

She is so funny and VERY cute! I miss you guys tons! I love the pic with the bunny glasses one of you sent it to me and it is my phone wallpaper! love and miss you guys!

MacElwee Family said...

She is so cute, I love the bunny glasses. I am so glad that you guys come to story time with us. She is such a good and happy little girl, you guys are such a cute family!