Saturday, January 8, 2011

I miss my Kristin!

Me, Kristin and Kaidance


I have been thinking a lot about family. I MUST say that I have the best family ever. I love everyone of them. I appreciate how much they all support me and are there for me whenever I need a little assist. It amazes me the love a family can share.

I have the best husband and daughter that anyone could ever imagine. I often times feel as if I don't deserve either one of them. I know they are with me to make me a better person.

My siblings and their significant others are great. I couldn't ask for a better support system. I am thankful everyday for my brother and sisters. They always have so much to offer, and it makes me strive to want to be a better sister.

My parents, mother-in law and grandparents are the most AMAZING examples, not only to me but to everyone around them. They have so much love and understanding to give. It is wonderful. They are striving everyday to serve others and make sure everyone is pleased. I hope to one day be half the person they are.

Lately I have missing my little sister. Not that I don't have other family around, but I sure miss Kristin. She has been by my side through everything. She knows how to make me smile when I am sad, and we just understand each other. She is someone I look up to, even though she is younger than me. I send her pictures of Kaidance on a daily basis, and I am sure she thinks I am crazy, but I don't want her to miss a thing. I want her to know that even though she isn't right here in the same city I am always thinking about her.

Kristin, I am so proud of you and Jess for being such strong independent people. You are both getting your education and making something for yourselves. I can't wait for the day when you tell me you are moving closer so that we can hang-out more often. I LOVE YOU and miss you like crazy! Thanks for being my best-friend!

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

Nat! I can not even read this because I am crying and now Jess is teasing me! I feel the same way! I love all my family so much! I am so glad that when I am having a problem or a bad day I can always count on you to just listen or help me! Love you so much you inspire me to go to school and work hard for what I want! You are a great example to me and I am sure our sisters and Gregg feel the same! Oh and I love the daily pictures of Roo they make my day and I show them off to everyone! We miss you guys and I can't wait til we move closer to you and you will be the first to know!! love you and you just made my day!!!