Monday, January 31, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper!

My little Princess LOVES her Tubby time!
Look at how funny she is!
Don't get in her way or she will get your toes.

Kaidance has ALWAYS loved the vacuum. When she was a little baby the noise would calm her down.

For the last few months she likes to go around and be held while you vacuum. Occasionally she will get down, look at the front of the vacuum and then look at the floor, as if to see if I am doing a good job, and then come back up in my arms.

Yesterday, she wanted to attempt to vacuum by herself. She would not let me help hold the the handle and she would get extremely upset if I turned the vacuum off. Long story short, it was a BAD idea. Now I can't vacuum without her screaming at me because she wants to do it. I am looking at the bright side, now I can have an excuse for having dirty floors, I can't get the vacuuming done!

2 comments:

MacElwee Family said...

Don't pretend like she wants to vacuum, just admit you are making her earn her keep! Just kidding:) She looks so big! What a good girl she is.

*Kristin* said...

She can come do aunt Kristins floors! I will pay her in hugs and kisses!! Miss you guys! love ya!