Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Already?

Kaidance is doing her make-up at her new Princess Vanity.
Jumping on her tramp that she got for Christmas.

Our house has been busy just getting back into the swing of things.

Kaidance had an amazing Christmas. She was so fun. She loved opening presents, just ripping one piece of paper at a time, but then she didn't want to open more, she just wanted to play with what she had opened. It was great. We video taped a lot, did not take a lot of pictures. She was also sick with a cold the week of Christmas, so we just took it easy.

Lately she is so funny. This is my Favorite age, (I am sure I will say that a lot). But really, she interacts so well and understands so much. She is learning where her, eyes, ears and nose are. It always amazes me how much she understands.

It is still her favorite to do the laundry, so we do that on a daily basis.

As for Eric, his work seems to be picking up for the month of January. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We are sure looking forward to getting back to normal at Nucor.

As for me, I am just starting up my LAST semester of school. On April 22, 2011 I will officially be done with my Master's degree in Nursing Education. WAHOO!!!! The hospital has been keeping me busy working. I have had some hard times there, nursing can be an emotional roller-coaster. It has been difficult to see life changing events, but I know I am blessed to work in the field I do. As for teaching, we are off until February, so I am just getting as much Kaidance time as possible.

Well, happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Congrats on about being done with school with a masters! That is amazing! Your girl is adorable!