Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amazing Sisters!










I seriously have the most amazing sisters in the world. I love them so much! (That includes you Jena!). If I were to ask anyone of them for something, it wouldn't even be a question, they would be right there for me. I don't know how I got so lucky! I love you guys so much!


Kimmie is amazing. She is such a giver. She is always willing to help anyone. She is quiet, but has a heart of gold.


Jena is so wonderful. She never complains. Jena takes time to really listen to people and help other's in need. She has patience like I have never seen.


Kristin is great! She takes time to call me everyday just to see how we are doing. She is a goer, she wants to be planning something for someone, all the time.


Ashlee is such a beautiful person. She has the type of personality that everyone loves. She gets along with everyone and is always trying to include others. She always has a smile on her face, and she can make you laugh at any time!


So, lately Ashlee has been doing so many things. She is trying out for Vistauns right now, and she does not even seem nervous. I am SURE I am more nervous that she is. Also, she is running for Student Council. We made her posters the other night, and they turned out great. She is so creative! ( I think she took all the creative genes because I am not creative at all.)


Thanks beautiful girls for letting me call you my sisters!

1 comment:

Grandpa & Grandma Clark said...

They have an amazing sister also! It is so much fun following you and your precious daughter on your blog. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love you, Aunt Jennette