Thursday, April 14, 2011

My BFF

Kaidance Khloe (AKA my BFF)

Kaidance is my BFF! I would spend every single day with her if I could. She may get sick of me, but oh geeze, I could kiss her cheeks all day long.

Today we went to Logan and I took her to ride the quarter (50 cents now) rides in the front of the mall. She is in Heaven. She loves it. She also loves the other kids there, until they get too close to her! HAHA.

After the mall we headed to Cafe Sabor. We met up with a bunch of girls from work. They are all so fun. We were having a going away party for one of my favorite girls I work with. She just started a new job at McKay Dee. Boo for us, Yay for her! I love ya Teen, and will miss you so dang much!


Oh, and just so you all know, I got home at 2 and realized I had left my coffee cup sitting out. ( I know, how could I not clean up after myself). Well anyway, as I was going to dump it and put it in the dishwasher, I realized a HEART had formed on the top of the coffee. Check it out! It is so amazing. Now I don't want to dump it out!

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

You should save the coffee!!! JUST KIDDING it might start to smell and no one wants a smelly heart!! Love ya!!