Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter!

The Easter Egg Tramp~!

Dying the Eggs.

Drinking the Dye.

Us at the Egg hunt!


Getting some good Eggs.


My Angel!


We were trying to tell her what to do!


The Easter bunny brought some good stuff!








Dying a GREEN one!




Some of the broken ones!







I had to work on Easter, but I took Saturday off to celebrate. Kaidance had a BLAST at the Easter egg hunt in Richmond. She had an egg in each hand and was throwing them into her basket so she could get more. She was so funny! She even spotted a little boy's basket on the ground and ran to it to get the eggs out. I had to stop her, otherwise he would have lost all his eggs.

Kristin was here so she helped us take pictures. Later that night we moved Kristin and Jess' stuff into our basement. They are moving to Boise! Jess is going to school there and is going to do amazing!

Before bed we dyed Easter Eggs. Eric thought it would be fun to involve Kaidance, boy was he right! It was a blast. (You know me and my OCD ways!) It was a mess! She had a blast though. She had dye everywhere, and she even drank a little of it! Kaidance basically broke every egg she touched! It was TOO FUNNY!

Sunday I worked, but we had Kaidance's stuff set out on Saturday night, so she could get stuff from the Easter bunny! Sunday when I got home Kaidance got to do her own Easter egg hunt in the Basement and she got her own basket.

Later that night I had an Easter Egg hunt of my own. Eric and Kaidance (and I am sure they had help from Kristin and Jess) hid eggs with clues inside. At the end I found a diamond necklace! It is beautiful and I love it!

Hope everyone had a fun Easter!

NAT

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

Easter was so much fun!! And thanks for taking all of our stuff for a couple of months! We love and miss you guys!!