Friday, April 15, 2011

She did it!


Kaidance peed in the toilet! I can't believe it. I know it probably wasn't planned, but I almost started to cry when it happened. I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big.

It happened when we were getting ready for tubby time. I had her all undressed, so I just sat her on her potty and told her to try to piddle. I was talking, (like I always do) about some nonsense I am sure. I was telling her about how big girls wear panties and how they don't have to wear itchy diapers because they go potty in the toilet. All of the sudden I hear her throne making music. I was in shock. I was wondering if it was real. Sure enough, there was urine in her little pink toilet. She just looked at me like, "Okay mom, will you be quiet now?"

Anyway, just wanted to document the first time she went potty in the the toilet, as April 14th, 2011.


P.S. I am sure she will love that I posted this when she gets a little older!

No comments: