Friday, April 15, 2011

I DID IT!!!

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to say this, but here it goes: I AM GRADUATING! Shout it from the roof tops! I wasn't sure I was going to make it through it. But I did it. I just turned in my last paper and I feel like 100 pounds has been lifted off my back (a girl can only dream, right?). I am all set to graduate on April 22nd, 2011. I am very proud of myself. I have found a new sense of self in knowing I was able to complete graduate schooling. Now I can focus more on the things I love, such as family/friends, caring for others and educating others. I want to become a better person, and I have truly learned more than I can explain by going to school (not just about education, but about myself). I am going to take just a second to brag, and say I am happy for what I have accomplished and glad I can set an example for my daughter! Now, to take the advice of one of my favorite PhD instructors, own who you are and what you do. That being said here it goes: I am Natalie Rigby Britt, RN, MSN-ed. Take that life!!!!

3 comments:

*Kristin* said...

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! You are the best and you are a great example!!! Love you so much I am so glad I can be there to see you graduate!! Love you Nat you are awesome!!!

Lindsee said...

Congrats lady! We are happy really happy for you!

Tina said...

Congrats Nat! That is a huge accomplishment! You are one determined and amazing woman! You go girl!