Monday, April 25, 2011

RN, MSN-ED

Kaidance being the Graduate!

I am in the front row in the middle.


Smelling the lotion Kristin gave me.


Kaidance, we dressed her in purple and white for the Weber State colors!


My LIFE!

Kaidance being a good girl at the graduation.


Getting my Hood

Heather is the tall one to my right.

Me and Kristin, AKA the dorky girls!

Me, Eric and my Angel! (Oh, the orange is the Master's Hood and the purple cord is from the Nursing Honor Society I am in.

Looks like I am squishing Kaidance.

Kaidance is my number one fan! HAHA!


I am officially finished with school. I had my graduation on Friday, April 22nd 2011. It was such a great day.

We had a good time. Kristin drove down from Twin Falls and stayed with me on Thursday. We have so much fun together, we are both a little dorky! We got Kaidance ready and Kristin did my hair for me on Friday morning. We picked up my mom and then met Eric in Hyde Park. We were then off to Ogden.
My first ceremony was at 1100. It was the hooding ceremony. This was only for the Master's students in either the Health Science Field.

Then we had a break and went to lunch. After lunch we went for a quick shopping trip at the Mall.

Next, was my Graduation ceremony. It was nice to be able to walk with the group of people I have done this with for the last 2 years. The fun thing was that the first group of LPN students I ever taught graduated with their RN, while I was graduating with my Master's. It was fun, we took a picture together, but I don't have a copy of it yet.

After graduation we came home and found out that ASHLEE, MY LITTLE SIS MADE THE SKY VIEW DANCE TEAM! I think only 3 freshman made it, her and two others, so she is AMAZING!
Eric made plans to have a family dinner when we got home. Thanks to all my family and friends for all the support. I have felt so blessed to be able to earn my degree, but even more blessed to have such an amazing support system. Thanks for always putting up with me.


Lastly, I have to thank my good friend Heather. She was the one who helped me get through the program. At times I thought I might not make it and she would always tell me I could do it and calm me down. She has been the best friend I could ever ask for ! Thanks Heather, I love you!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Congrats!! You are amazing!!!